ICADE Business School – Universidad Pontificia Comillas, University of California, Berkeley and Startup University Ventures, launch the program “Digital Transformation and Data Science Strategy”.[email protected]_BSchool - @UCOMILLAS, University of California, Berkeley and Startup University Ventures, launch the program Digital Transformation and Data Science Strategy Clic para tuitear
Tiempo de Lectura: 1 minuto
An excellent 3 days hands-on program with outstanding faculty from Berkeley and ICADE, among others. The program lays out the framework for mastering leadership in a world of digital disruption. Participants will leave the program with a new understanding and confidence of what big data and analytics can do for their business and ready to take action in different areas.
- Understanding digital disruption drivers
- Impact of digital in a competitive landscape
- Defining a digital transformation strategy
- The new realities and challenges of competing in a digital world
- The building blocks of an effective digital leadership strategy
- Strategies for fostering a culture that prioritizes data-driven decision making
- A framework for developing an analytics strategy to operate more efficiently
- How organizations can use analytics to reframe customer experience and value
- The keys to building and organizing an analytics team that delivers insights to all parts of an organization
November 26, 27 and 28, 2018. Sessions begin at 9:00; end at 17:00.
Universidad Pontificia Comillas – Alberto Aguilera, 23, Madrid
Regular Program fee is 3.900 €.
- Tuition, program materials
- Meals and visits
- U.C. Berkeley Certificate of attendance.
Check our web for discounts & group enrollment benefits.
Who should apply
- Senior executives wanting to understand how to lead a digital transformation
- Functional senior managers in areas such as marketing, finance, product development, HR. for a better understanding of how to use big data and analytics in decision-making.
To further leverage the value and impact of this program, we encourage companies to send cross-functional teams of executives
The registration process is open!!